Friday, February 11, 2011

What is Your Favorite Color?






What is your favorite color? I would love to know your favorite color, so go ahead now, scroll down to the comment section and let it all out...include your top 2-3. Pretty please; yes you, I'm talking to you:)

If you didn't know, and I'm sure that everyone of my acquaintance does know this (I have always wanted to say that), my favorite color is yellow, and I also am partial to robin's egg blue (I think Sarra has something to do with this sudden proclivity), and coral. So there you go, in case you were wondering.

This is actually very useful information for me, in the event that you have a birthday or a wedding, or a baby or some such event that will necessitate a gift from me, at which time I will then scour the Etsy world for the perfect gift for you, in your favorite color!

Here are the people for whom I know their favorite color:
Jacob - Red
Charlie - Black (in fact I know Charlie's preferences all the way down the scale to peach, which is last)
Jane - Blue
Sarra - Red, and Robin's Egg Blue (I think - she speaks of this color a lot lately, and if I'd been inclined to agree, I think her whole house would have been painted in that color, but because I was allowed to voice an opinion, parts of it are yellow:)
Manochehr - Black
Jen D - Red
Jenn J - Pink
Royall - I am hazarding a guess here...Red, Black, White.

This was fun to think about, and I hope that you wil share your favorite color!

5 comments:

Lyndi said...

I love reading your posts, they are so inspiring. They make me want to read and craft and know more about the world I live in.

I love that you know your grandkids favourite colours, your family seems so tight knit, and so loving towards each other.

I would say my favourite colours right now are probably Coral and Brown. I don't really know if I have a third favourite.

Royall said...

Just 2-3?

My favorite (actual) colors:
1. Teal/Peacock Blue
2. Royal Purple
3. Red (with blue undertones)

And yes I love white, black and all shades of grey!

Matt's are the same except that he would replace red with kelly green.

Elizabeth said...

But in reality, Royall, I was right, since black and white aren't really colors! Is teal in right now or something - it's on all the girs' lists!

Anonymous said...

Army green and brown : )

Elizabeth said...

Mariah, I was going to guess 'neutrals' but they are not a color either!