Monday, August 16, 2010

Natural Napkins


I have gotten it into my head that I would like to use cloth napkins...I would say instead of paper napkins and paper towels, but honestly we don't use either often; I think we must be quite neat, but still it seems a nice idea. Here are some of the more natural ones I have found:
This last item is a cotton sack meant to hold snacks, produce etc. instead of plastic bags - I would love to use these but the truth is that I would never have them with me; I have the reusable sacks for groceries in my car, where they stay, and I pay ¢5 for a plastic sack in the store. I don't know what it will take for me to remember to carry the reusable sacks into the store with me! And how in the world would I be able to hang onto these lovely little cloth sacks for produce and almonds??

Etsy stores: www.etsy.com/shop/evelynfields
www.etsy.com/shop/LoveForEarth

I picked up sweet napkins on eBay:

Now I need napkin rings:)

No comments: