Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lush - Well, You Learn Something Every Day

I repurchase this Dream Cream on a regular basis, among a couple of other products (I'll list my favorites below) from Lush. In Canada, its $24.95. I learned today that if you order directly from the UK - with the exchange (to Canadian dollars), the cost is $14.50. That is a big difference! On an order of several items, with the shipping, it's still worth the effort of placing the order from the UK.

Here are my Lush Favorites:
1. Dream Cream
2. Big Shampoo ( LOVE LOVE LOVE) (Curly Wurly is also wonderful, if you don't mind picking out bits of coconut from your hair when you get out of the shower)
3. Retread Conditioner
4. Smitten Hand Cream
5. Lush Deodorants (any - they all work!)
6. Honey I Washed the Kids soap
7. Prince shave cream

There are products that I feel Lush is more well known for, but that I think are expensive and don't really do anything - this category includes the bath bombs, bars, a lot of the soaps, facial concoctions etc.

1 comment:

The Eatons said...

I am glad you posted this because I was just thinking I need to ask you for this list!