Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some favorite things...random order:-)


Counter stools - it's harder than you think to find the perfect counter stools. For one thing, great stools cost a lot more than you would think. I have been looking for 7 YEARS, and last week, I found them. Bernhardt Smithsonian swivel stools, wonderful quality and half price, PLUS, if you can believe this, I had a forgotten store credit of $250! The stools were meant for me, and happily the price was good too or in this economic environment I may have been forced to walk away.

I have also discovered two amazing skin/makeup products - that are too good not to share. The first is Olay Definity Color Recapture SPF15 Tinted Moisture. On a day when you only want sheer coverage, this is perfect. It goes on smoothly, isn't greasy, blends well, moisturizes lightly and is anti-aging and anti-wrinkle...ok I don't know how you prove that...but that's the promise:-) I wear light-medium. The fairest isn't really super fair, so the very light skinned are out of luck. It's really lovely, and boasts sanitary dispensing.

Next up is Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Extreme volume Mascara...my lashes are not curly or thick, but this mascara both thickens and, more amazingly, curls. I've used mascaras that say they curl, but they do not really curl...this one does.

No comments: