Monday, March 26, 2012

Indexing

I've been indexing for the church these last few weeks, and I love it! It's interesting, and I can serve every single day if I want to, and I want to! It's easy to get started - go to familysearch.com (not new.familysearch.com), and click on the indexing button...you will download the program and work from that downloaded program when you want to index. Each time you begin, you start by opening that program which you have downloaded, and then downloading a 'batch'. Easy Peasey.

I wish I had started a year ago when I first saw the article in the Ensign - but still, better late then never. I am just in time for the release of the 1940 Census which is coming very soon - I will be working on that along with tons of other indexers, young and old - anyone can index!

No comments: