Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Basking in the Glow

I have been filled with the bounty of the good life lately - basking in a good, happy life, filled with love, joy and gratitude. These days stand out more starkly to me now, because of the darker days that we have recently passed through - and I see that it is true that you can't know the good with out first knowing the 'bad'. Through the overcoming of recent trials together (all of us in our family pulled together) we have come out the other side, and the dark cloud has lifted to reveal a happiness that I might have actually missed otherwise - but that's not all...in the process faith has grown and flourished. It's been an eventful few months, and I can't wish that they had never occurred, for Heavenly Father loves us, and knows what we need. His love has been felt round us, and we know that we can face anything that we are asked to face for our good.

No comments: