Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Smartest Thing I Have Ever Done...

Ok, maybe not the very smartest, but one of the BEST things I have ever done, was to teach my grandchildren my phone number. We did it in a sing-song, Jane first, at 4, then Charlie, and it's going to be Jacobs turn pretty soon. What is the result? I get the most adorable calls and messages from my darling, darling grandchildren. I call them too of course, but they can give Grammie a call any time they want to, so sometimes I will hear from one of them when they are a little sad, or when they have good news, like for example today is bunny day - they are getting new bunnies. We are so close, and it's because we share our lives pretty much every single day.

Oops, I need to go...I have to return Jacobs call this morning:)

No comments: