Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pillow Talk

I just received this pretty, handmade pillow, as a GIFT, from Margaret, the sweet lady that made my quilt.. You don't see that everyday…an online transaction with a follow up gift mailed separately to your doorstep! Margaret said that she was going to make me a matching pillow, even though our transaction was was completed in full. A few weeks later (today) this lovely gift arrived, wrapped in pretty paper, with a brand new pillow insert included! You can't beat that kind of service. I hope that if you are ever in need of a beautiful, handmade chenille quilt that you contact Margaret for a quote. I posted about the quilt here: http://sweetyellowbird.blogspot.com/2011/10/ingrid.html

Margaret's email is: gleefullest@yahoo.com





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you'd find this article interesting since you're so in the know about American politics:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/post/evangelicals-mormons-and-the-beliefs-of-the-president/2011/06/07/AGnGX8KH_blog.html