Friday, December 28, 2012

Big Plans to do Little Things. Every. Day.

Things to do...it is a new month, and though I do not like resolutions particularly - especially not New Years resolutions, I am going to get started this month, as if it were any other month, and start some new routines:

• Shelf (or drawer, or cupboard) -by-shelf elimination of all things I do not use/like/are broken. This is going to be brutal. I have already begun, but it's going to take all month, or maybe longer to get through the entire house. I have Sarra and Royall as gurus in this area - I know I can do it. (The boys will start hiding stuff b/c they would say that I am already maniacal in getting rid of things, but this will be a tornado never the likes to have twisted through these here parts!)

• Daily writing - writing in my journal, blogging, or in my notebook. Every. Day. 30. Minutes.

• Crafting, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, painting, drawing. Dedicated time for creative outlets - I love to do these things yet rarely find the time. Maybe 1 or 2 days a month. I have four projects in mind already!

• Reading - read even more (take e-reader everywhere).

• Think more. That means being still some time during the day! That will be the toughest, and maybe the most important for the others to become possible!

•Exercise - just 20 min! Small bites here b/c goodness gracious, I really do not like exercising! I learned in Kauai, where I was super active, that when I love it, it's easy to be active. I need to find that kind of interest at home somehow. Maybe I'll rope Jared into being my exercise partner - we could watch O'Reilly together!

No comments: