Monday, October 10, 2011

Glorious Chenille








A wonderful lady, Margaret from Etsy and eBay, make this lovely chenille quilt for me from blocks of different neutral chenille. I sent her the backing which I found at a local store and then ordered from a store near Margaret to have mailed to her...it adds to the vintage feel of the quilt. Margaret spent tons of time setting and resetting the blocks to get them perfect. I was looking for a very neutral/yellow pallet, and she came up with the perfect combinations. Shep rovides top notch communication and will collaborate with you until you are happy with the layout, providing oodles of pictures and ideas. I will link her email address herre when I get her permission:) Margaret stitched her name into the back, in a kind of cross stitch which I think is so cool, as her 'signature'. Love. It.

Here is Margaret's email address: Margaret Dwyer   gleefullest@yahoo.com
She can also be found at: CaterpillarClothCollections.com

No comments: