Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts




I've taken photos of the sweet, thoughtful Mother's Day gifts I received this year...I love them all. Eli's, of course can't be photographed, b/c it is an iMovie on CD. If you are a member of my family - you will know who gave what easily...from the photos - it will be so easy for you! I blogged about this earlier but didn't have the photos to back me up.

If you click on the photos, they will expand, and you can read the poem on Sarra's canvas...it is truly beautiful. I love the colors and the the whole idea of 'scrapbooking' on canvas. Perfect. Mark's will be put to good use when I get my new car next month...yes we are doing our part for the auto industry. Jared's is hanging up in my room, it's a favorite Greg Olsen print. Loads of love to each of you for your thoughtful gifts and sentiments.

1 comment:

The Eatons said...

ooooh both of those look really nice. nice work boys!