Saturday, September 28, 2013

Washed Scarves, Ready for Cooler Weather.



Most of these lovely scarves were gifts from my dear sister-in-law or I purchased them in Tehran or Isfahan. The top one is a bird scarf that Sorour sent home with Manochehr, after my father-in-law passed; I will always keep that one. The next one Sorour gave me also, it was one of her own, and the next one also I think. The others I bought either in Iran or here. Even though I don't have to wear them, I love to collect them; they recall people and places, in addition to keeping me warm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you're collecting art books for children then Bob Raczka's books are a must! They have such unique formats that make viewing the paintings engaging too! Jonas and I just took this one out from the library a couple months ago:
http://www.amazon.com/Unlikely-Pairs-Bob-Raczkas-Adventures/dp/0761323783/ref=pd_sim_b_5