Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Make -Up Birdies





This is just packaging, but I am partial to birds and Mac make-up. The March Give Me Liberty of London Launch is a combination of both. I am currently doing the Project 10 Pan challenge, which means that I have to finish 10 items before I can buy another, and I have thrown out a couple of items already with another 3-4 nearly done, but I will have to work a little harder in order to pick up a couple of these new items. Sarra is laughing in the aisles right now, because if I did Project 100 Pan, it still wouldn't clean this place out. When Royall said that her make up collection counted as 1 item, I sighed with relief! I have my eye on the nail polish (greeny blue) for sure. I will never, in my life time, finish a nail polish, so that's out - I'm not even going to try.

All I have to say is that while I was raising my family I didn't have the time, or actually at that time, the inclination, but now with gravity and all things aged lurking at my door, I am not going down without a fight.

No comments: