Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MacWorld 2009 Keynote Address


I love Apple; but I am an authentic consumer, having been an exclusive Mac User since 1993, when it was nerdy, not cool to use Mac. We've had a succession of Macs, iPods, Nanos, Shuffles, and iPhones...let's do a count: 1 desktop iMac, 1 MacBook, 2 MacBook Pros, 4 iPhones, 2 iPods, 1 Shuffle, 1 Nano. I'm probably forgetting something...but you get my point. We are fans. The keynote unveils the latest Apple projects and some of then are really cool. It's just so interesting to see the extreme creativeness...and you can tell that these engineers and executives are deeply and intellectually invested in the brand. They love it too. I, of course, own Apple stock...it's fun to watch (down today); I have high hopes for the company. That's AAPL if you want to check it out.

No comments: