Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started out a little rocky as I sat in church by myself and missed everyone - my husband and children all elsewhere...but by the end of church I was much cheered. I had a good chat at church with a sweet, darling friend. Then I went home to my sweet granddaughter, son, daughter-in-law and other son, and then other son, and girlfriend, and phone calls from my daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren...so by the end of the day, I had plenty of company! We had such a fun time, and they had thoughtful and sweet gifts for me. Honestly, their presence was the gift!

...flowers from Jared and a sweet Abraham Lincoln print that I love, gift card for Greenland from Mark, Sarra and Eli & Jen, an amazing necklace from Manochehr (and Mariah whom this mission would not have had lift off - picture of this cute necklace is coming!), who remembered even though I am not his mother:)


No comments: