Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Stars for Unproductiveness...

I am busy but strangely unproductive...I have had a cold now for a week or so and it's slowing me down. I have lists of stuff to do and I mostly push paper and read:) By the time I get the repetitive stuff done, bills, laundry, errands, etc. done, I don't get a lot of the stuff that would really make me happy done. You all probably have such lists also - two quilts that I really want to finish, two little sewing projects for Charlie and Jacob, cleaning out my storage room that has accumulated too much stuff over the last 8 years. I can't believe that we have been here that long, but it will be 8 yrs in May. I would like to purge some of the tacky old Christmas stuff, old clothes, etc. Just really sweep out the stuff we don't use. Sarra is very good at this...I am too, but not to the point that she is. I have accumulation that she would never allow. She trots ever to the Bargain Barn often with her cast offs, I drop my bags off at the Salvation Army, pretty often as well, but I still want to get rid of more. A lot more. I feel like I talk about this a lot, so I really need to do it...it's blocking my progress somehow!

No comments: