Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My CM Virtual Open House

For those who take photos and make albums:

I know your summer is busy, and that’s why I am offering a fun new opportunity for you to see our summer product launch without having to leave your home!

Beginning today I am offering a Virtual Open House that will allow you to see all the new products we are releasing for summer, along with some page ideas, product specials and more!

What is a Virtual Open House? This is a recorded media presentation that you can watch from your PC or Mac, at your convenience 24/7. The presentation is about 25 minutes in length, and can be paused so you can jot down page layout ideas. This audio/visual presentation is best viewed with a high speed internet connection.

How do you participate? At any time during the next 3 days you can click on the following link to watch this presentation.

http://antiochcompany.cachefly.net/video/2009/06/Virtual_Open_House_Canada.wmv. Then when you are finished watching, send me an email and let me know you have seen the presentation.

Get 25 FREE Memory Keeper Club points when you let me know that you have seen the presentation – and Get 50 FREE Memory Keeper Club points when you also place any order! Get your Free exclusive gift sooner!

I am excited about this fun, new way to showcase our new summer products in a way that works with your busy summer schedule!

Remember to reply and let me know when you have watched the presentation for your Free Memory Keeper Points.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: